8.10.10

Illustration Friday Transportation

This weeks topic of Illustration Friday is: Transportation. As it's also harvest time everywhere and especially at vineyards I thought this drawing of a Peugeot pickup stationed near two winebarrels would be a perfect match with the subject. It covers at least three of my favorists: vintage cars, wine and drawing.
We also have grapes in our garden, but each year they taste different. This year, for instance, the grapes taste very sour. Although I've added quite an amount of chalk to the soil this Spring. Perhaps we've had a shortage of sunshine this Summer.
Pen and watercolor

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cool vintage truck!!!nice work....

Teri said...

Very neat illo!! In fact I like all your sketches here.

Kerry Schofield said...

Nice truck, like the one-color. Your web site is really nice.

Joint me on http://twitter.com/ObsessCreative

Chibi Janine said...

a beautiful illustration. I have to say I like ink and wash art and yours is a delight to look at.

mcverhoog said...

Thanks all for your nice comments.

Alé Mercado said...

nice render

Shirley said...

Veryyyyy nice illustration!

Driving Home For Christmas

 Pen and pencil, 140 x 210 mm