9.4.09

Multitool

I think that stainless steel is one of the most difficult surfaces to draw. For this drawing it took me a while (and several colorsketches) to make it look like stainless steel. It would have been easier to draw my Swiss knife. Perhaps a nice subject for another drawing.
Nevertheless multitools are very handy. When you're camping, hiking, cycling are even at home, sometimes you can make great use of them. I think the governement should give them for free!
Ink and watercolor, 4" x 6".

3 comments:

Vhrsti said...

Great blog! Your drawings are brilliant!

joseph's art and stuff said...

I have a bunch of these and never thought about drawing them. Love your work, and I think you captured this in it's stainless steel state!

mcverhoog said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and many thanks for your kind words!

Driving Home For Christmas

 Pen and pencil, 140 x 210 mm