25.11.12
Wherever I Lay My Hat...
As cycling commuter it's important to have good clothing riding to and from your workingplace. There's a particular item I find most important: the hat. It prevents from sunburn during summer, a cold head in spring and fall and it keeps your glasses dry while cycling through the rain. Cotton hats are the best: not to warm in summer and not to cold in winter. Although I have another hat for extremely cold days, even with earprotection, I prefer cotton. The one I drew here is with me now for almost two years and although my wife says it needs to be replaced, I can't say goodbye: it almost became a part of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the fine characters of the great movie "Ratatouille" is the late master chef Auguste Gusteau. His motto and book "Any...
-
As we all know: knives are sharp! Funny enough, when I made this drawing I pointed my pen into my finger while cleaning it... Ink and water...
No comments:
Post a Comment